The Security Industry Webinar will bring together technology, property security and risk management experts to discuss how changes in technology can change customer expectations – security need no longer be a grudge purchase.
>> Click here or use the button on the right to register
Our expert panel includes:
Global Business Development Manager - Security
Group Managing Director
2020 Vision Technology
Marketing and Sales Director
BBC, Sky and ITV
Topics to be discussed:
- Enabling a step change in CCTV, alarm systems and asset tracking: how can M2M help businesses?
- Are demands for flexible, scalable and mobile security systems realistic?
- How can smartphone technology be integrated into a security system?
- What’s in it for businesses? Making devices active, intelligent, tamper-resistant and cost effective
- Managing assets on the move: extending coverage beyond the perimeter
- Joining “the cloud”: the implications for integrating systems across sites and setting up new offices
- The end of analogue and the IP surveillance revolution: keeping installers and clients on side
- Ending the grudge purchase mentality: reducing costs and demonstrating value to clients
- What role do insurers and risk managers play? How can they be more proactive?
- Value added security systems: oxymoron or opportunity?
- Intelligent buildings? Developing multi-purpose systems to integrate security, energy and people management